This service provides remote support by experienced technicians to keep all the schools’ IT systems running smoothly and efficiently. The service also offers advice and consultancy on how best to use new technologies in the classroom and is available to maintained schools and academies.
The service provides remote support for all IT systems in a single package. As a single provider covering both administration and curriculum systems, Trading with Schools supports all standard IT equipment in the school, making overall support simpler, faster and more cost-effective.
Trading with Schools also has specialist knowledge of how IT can be best used in teaching, as well as areas such as School Improvement, Educational Welfare and Special Educational Needs. Your school is supported by an experienced IT team with expertise in internet, SIMS and server support.
Trading with Schools has negotiated preferential rates for 3rd party software providers, which are exclusively available to schools and settings that purchase the Whole School service.
Details of the Service
- Telephone and Remote support providing service cover for at least 42 hours per week including school holidays.
- On-site support by arrangement (chargeable).
- Green Cross system to log calls direct into the call management system.
- Remote management of workstations, laptops, notebooks.
- Server management, including user accounts, file and print (this covers school based and/or hosted server support).
- Support for network infrastructure, both cabled and wireless.
- Support for internal telephone cabling.
- Regular information bulletins of interest to ICT coordinators.
- Central auditing of schools hardware to allow strategic planning and replacement.
- Cloud access to curriculum data at no additional cost (functionality similar to Foldr)
- Advice on the computing curriculum.
- Recommendations and advice on free (and paid-for) software available for ipads and tablets, and other devices.
- Consultancy on future IT developments and how this impacts IT in the school.
- One Ipad training session for school staff.
- Management of Microsoft OVS/EES licensing agreements and advice on licensing.
- Support for Microsoft Office Products: (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook), and Adobe Acrobat.
- Support and management of Ipad and other mobile device deployments.
- Support and management of Google G-Suite for Education, including chromebooks.
- Support for other curriculum software
- Exclusively negotiated discounted prices on specialist curriculum software:
- Installation of other administration and curriculum software.
- Licensed anti-virus and anti-malware installed and maintained on all systems.
- Windows Updates.
- Operating System Upgrades.
- Digital Signage.
- ICT Coordinators network meetings