This service is available to all schools and educational settings, subscribing to the SIMS Support Service. It provides an enhanced SIMS support service with regular on-site visits
This service provides the remote installation of SIMS patches and updates for schools running their own SIMS servers, as well as 40 hours on-site support, either as a regular visit (2 hrs per fortnight) or as required to keep your local SIMS systems running smoothly. On-site support can also include assistance with use of SIMS by admin staff and on-site training.
Details of the Service
- 40 hours of on-site support during term-time.
- Installation of SIMS updates and patches at least 3 times per year.
- Support for all SIMS modules listed as part the main SIMS service, including on-site training if required.
- Technical assistance with local SIMS server issues, including checking of local SIMS backups where possible.
- Data checking and housekeeping routines carried out routinely.