Trading with Schools ICT services provide a single point of contact for the complete, integrated range of ICT Services to support all types of educational establishments including – LA schools, academies, children’s centres and nurseries. The services are designed to allow establishments to focus on the use of ICT as a tool to support teaching and learning, by providing both remote and on-site support.
A wide range of services specifically designed to support, maintain and develop appropriate ICT systems in schools/education establishments are offered by the service. The aim is to maximise the potential of your ICT resources, with proactive monitoring to minimise any disruption of service and thus maximising ICT-supported learning time.
TwS also offer bespoke support/consultancy for schools which do not subscribe to our IT support services – please contact us for details.
Benefits of using the Service
- Single helpdesk for all services.
- FAQ online system via web based Helpdesk system to answer queries without always having to phone or email the Helpdesk.
- One support team that has a real understanding of education.
- Experience in all levels of ICT in education.
- Representation on local, regional, and national groups.
- Accredited service (SIMS) .
- Understanding of new and emerging technologies.
- Support for Windows, Linux and Apple systems.